Warning: This just a personal choice, I do not technically hate these character it just the world exploit them like crazy. By the way, I'm not holding back on anything. YOU HAVE BEEN WARN! Note they aren't in any order but the bigger the writing, the bigger problem I have with these characters.
10. Elsa: SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In all honesty I think she's a great character but after this www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt8nuJ…
. Bring Elsa into once upon a time is too soon. Because for starters they have brought in Jasmine or even Tianna yet. I seriously had a second look on this character. The character has stolen design and ideas oh wait excuse me "Borrow" some ideas. Let's look at the character's background... a character who has powers that has been explain (Rapunzel), a character locked away from the world (Quasimodo, Aurora and again Rapunzel), a character from Hans Christian Anderson story (Ariel, Kusco, Little match girl [Disney Short], The Tin Soldier [Fantasia 2000], The Ugly Duckling [Disney Short]), a character who doesn't need a man (Mulan and Merdia). Character who has been insulted by others (Hercules being called a freak, Quasimodo being called a monster, and Vanellope Von Schweetz being called a mistake) Honestly the film is okay. I don't know why people get all crazy for the film and the characters. Also first female character to have ice powers he-he hahhahahahha Wrong! There has been Ice, Ice Maiden, Killer Frost, Korra, and Katara.
Just why? BTW I'm sorry again Elsa fans.
9. Sponge Bob: Remember the time when Spongebob was good? YES? Well these days the little sponge has been well annoying. I myself enjoyed Spongebob all the way up to the film. However after the film he just had some bad episodes like Atlantis Squarepantis. Today Spongebob went from his child-man character of fun into a creepy stalker who cause pain onto others. Don't believe there is a term Spongebob fans like to called Squidward Torture Porn. And let me tell you Spongebob went from funny to just down sad. Especially with later episodes where he cries.
Thankful the show is going to end with the 2015 Spongebob the movie 2.
8. Phineas and Ferb: August 17, 2007 was the first time I saw I saw the show. It was great to say the least but after 7 years of doing the same thing over and over again. Makes you think their running out of ideas to the point where they had crossovers with Avengers plus Spider-man and even wait for it. STAR WARS. Yes you heard that right a crossover with Phineas and Ferb and Star Wars.
If they haven't jump the shark yet, then hopefully soon.
7. Doctor Hannibal Lecter . I was never scared of him. I get it he tried to get inside somebody's mind and he eats people but to me I never thought he was that scary. What makes him AFI number 1 villain and yet there are far dangerous villains and killers out in the world of fiction.
6. The X-men. Rather its film, tv or even comics. It was hard to remember the members names with a few exception (Professor X, Wolverine, Magneto, Mystique, Rogue, Cyclopes, Nightcrawler, Beast, Emma Frost, Gambit, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, just a few others). Another thing is that I never understand why people in marvel universe are against mutants. You have Spider-man being love by the citizen of New York City and yet the X-men are being concern freaks and "don't belong here". Also why does the X-men films have huge plot holes.
5. Ben 10. You have a character that can become an alien out there but to what point should the series end. Already Ben 10 has three series, 2 tv films and there is a rumor he might get a theatrical film. However do ever stopped to think the reason why they have ben around these days is to make more toys? The first series ben 10 made it fun. I enjoyed it. Then Ben 10 Alien Force, which takes the show more serious but then as time went on. How I should I put it...Ben 10 has gone too far. Ben's first appearances occur December 27, 2005, its 2014 and yet he's still going. In fact there's been rumor that Symbiotic titan (GOOD SHOW BTW, GO SEE IT) was cancel because they wanted another Ben 10 show. If that's the case why is he still here. Oh right because CN like to make shows for little boys between the ages 6 to 12. Right yeah and hows Beware of the Batman.
4. Mario. How many times do I have to jump. How many more times to have to get a mushroom, a flower or a feather? How many more F***en times does Peach get capture. How come Mario isn't a hero. Why does super Mario Bros movie suck. WHY MARIO! Mario isn't much a good guy since he has been saving a princess in every other gain that I buy for nitendo. Its in Castle, in space or in the pipes, Mario has to jump to kill his enemies or use something to get more of his powers. Also there is this. www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMSQN… and this www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcxW_c… If you think Mario is a hero think again.
3. Zombies. You know what this is a monster I hate the most. Right up there with number 2 and number 1. No matter what its the same thing. Virus and bam Zombies! Unlike werewolves and Vampires there is no cure. I would understand if it was a ghost since its already dead and well there's no point to bring it back from the dead. A zombie is a walking corpse that lost its humanity. It a zombie had been cure would it be the same, would it turn back to a human, or would it fall on the ground and rot itself. Everyone think they eat brains and flesh but did you know zombies aren't like that. In fact they are part of voodoo. In which a person "dies" from a spell or curse. Soon a witch of some sort comes for the body and bring it back to life as a servant. In fact a writer by the name Zora Neale Hurston encounter a woman by the name Felicia Felix-Mentor who die at age of 29. The thing is she didn't appeared to be dead. You could say Felicia was a zombie.
2. SHERLOCK. I'm sorry after watching one episode and the internet exploding Benedict Cumberbatch I can't stand him as Sherlock. Also the fan base. My god enough with the shipping. John Watson gets married to a woman the end. That's has Doyle had it in the books and that's how it stays. Sherlock would never end up with Watsons. End of Story. Because of this Sherlock, he kind of over shadow the other actors that played Sherlock Holmes. Including the show Elementary (Good Show, watch it) I call it CBS Sherlock. LOL. Benedict Cumberbatch is a good actor I just hate how the fan girls go crazy for the actor.
Loki- How crazy the fan girls are.
Johnny Test- Hate this bastard for being too cool to get in trouble.
1. BATMAN. My god I used love batman. I wanted to be like Batman. But after the Nolan films, an actor's death, and 12 people die in Colorado plus a lesbian. I began to wonder has Batman become this popular. The answer is yes. Batman has way to many shows and close to 10 films (if you include Batman: Mask of the Phantoms and Superman sequel) My god I had it with batman. Mickey mouse is to Disney as Batman is to Warner Bros. Batman is a big fat bat whore that he milks out money for Warner bros just to make the Justice League movie. Here's another batman isn't original. Example rich guy who dress up as a hero and saves the day (Zorro, the Shadow, The Black Bat, and The Phantom) Honestly I'm fine if he share the small screen and the big one with the other Dc heroes. The answer to that is no. Dc would never make a movie for the Flash so they make a Tv show. I'm fine with that but then Gotham came along as a new show on Fox. Really? Really? Can't you remember a time where batman wasn't on tv or in film format? Can you remember a time Dc gave a dam for Wonder woman, Aquaman or Captain Marvel? Can you remember a time where Dc character had their solo film without being (Green Lantern, Superman or Batman), do you remember when people bash on the bat. The only time you seen anyone bashed on Batman is the bad guys. I am probably the only one who would bashed on Batman and I wouldn't be the last. Batman is overrated because how the world treats him. I sometimes wish we didn't have batman maybe just maybe the other Dc heroes would get their own movie. In fact I bet on Dc that if they work on other Dc heroes in both animation or live action other batman for at least 5 years I would wear a batman shirt to my favorite superhero when he gets his film. If not I'll wear Marvel shirts or a Green Lantern, Flash, or Superman shirt to the next Batman film.
My Batman has been so popular now every superhero has to be dark like him (at least in the Dc universe), they have to be real like god dam "stupid" batman. I hated that some people can't take superman, green lantern seriously but a orphan kid dress up as a bat seriously.
In all honesty this character had documentaries, fan films and even endless amount of top 10 list even watchmojo list batman somewhere in their top 10 list over 20 times. I do not fear the Batman. I don't care what batman does to mean. To me Batman is a rich emo kid who puts on a costume because his parents dies, who goes after crazier people like him and endangering minors dress up as a Target (Robin). I have met people who hated Superman, I met people who hated Green Lantern but I never met anyone who hated the Batman. No matter what this Bat-cow would be my number 1 of overrate characters out there.